The National Hyperbaric Association is a 501(c)(3) charity.
Thank you for considering donating to the National Hyperbaric Association. Your donation will help in five ways.
- Advocacy - raising awareness for the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Military - ensuring that US veterans are given every opportunity to receive the best medical care available.
- Reimbursement - working to include additional FDA approved HBOT accepted indications for PTS and TBI.
- Education - creating a platform for outreach, collaboration, and the development of new ideas.
- Standardization - implementing a national database and a required standard medical records for all treated patients.
Read more about the National Hyperbaric Association's Initiatives
If you have any questions, please contact us.